- RSS Channel Showcase 4084546
- RSS Channel Showcase 6437044
- RSS Channel Showcase 8435731
- RSS Channel Showcase 5060155
- 04/14/17--07:10: With health exchange in limbo, Mississippi will lose another insurer
- 04/17/17--07:00: Oxford pre-op center to expand MRI capabilities
By JACK WEATHERLY Who knows what will happen with the Affordable Care Act, aka Obamacare, but Mississippi will be down to one insurer in its exchange as Humana will be gone at the end of the year, leaving only Ambetter of Magnolia to cover the state. Ambetter premiums on the benchmark “silver plan” have increased ...
The post With health exchange in limbo, Mississippi will lose another insurer appeared first on Mississippi Business Journal.
An Oxford medical imaging center will be expanding its MRI capabilities. The Mississippi State Department of Health on Monday approved Oxford Pre-Op and Imaging Center to expand its magnetic resonance imaging resources. The medical facility serves Lafayette County and the surrounding areas. The project will cost $1,935,457. Mississippi requires a certificate of need as part ...